Relationship problems can be emotionally and financially devastating. We help take the stress out of the legal side of relationships with our transparent approach to law.
- Contracting Out Agreements
- Separation Agreements
- Dissolution of Marriage
It’s crucial to write a will in the right way. We can assist with wills, reviews and disputes.
- Will Drafting
- Administration Act
- Wills Act
- Reviews & Disputes
People create trusts for all sorts of reasons. We can assist with all aspects of setting up, managing and restructuring trusts.
- Formation, Reviews & Amendments
- Change of Trustees
- Appointment & Removal of Beneficiaries
- Trust Management & Administration
- Resettlement & Restructuring
- Winding up of Trusts
Loved ones getting older shouldn’t add to the complication of life. We’re here to help guide you through the legal aspects of elder management.
- Trusts & Memorandum of Wishes
- Rest Home Subsidy Applications
- Management of Elderly/Disabled Client' Affairs
- Protection of Personal Property & Rights (PPPR) Applications
- Rest Home Agreements/Occupation Right Agreements (ORA)
Dealing with the loss of a loved one or close friend is always difficult. Our estates team will look after the legal details so you can concentrate on taking care of yourself and your family.
- Estate Administration
- Estate Probates
- Letters of Administration
- Estates (Overseas & NZ-based)
- Estate Disputes & Claims
Kristine King is a Notary Public as granted by the Archbishop of Canterbury.
Please note Notary services are unavailable under COVID-19 alert levels 3 & 4
- Services are by appointment only.
- Please ring (09) 623-0515 or email email@example.com.
- Documents are required prior to appointment, including any instructions relating to the service to be performed.
- We do not have a translator on site. You must have sufficient English to identify yourself; that you understand the nature, contents and effect of the document; and are willing to perform the formalities of execution (swearing or deposing).
- Photocopies cannot be certified. Originals must be presented.
- Your current passport or NZ government issued ID (NZ driver licence, current passport or firearms licence) must be produced as identification and confirmation of your signature for all witnessing.