Level 3 & 4: DK Law will continue to operate remotely during normal business hours. The physical office will be closed. All staff are equipped to host meetings either by phone or audio-visual link. Notary Services will be unavailable.
Level 2: We will operate both in the physical office and remotely. Our “in office meetings” will be by appointment only and limited in numbers so that we have time to sanitise meeting rooms after each appointment. We prefer meetings to still be held by phone or audio-visual link.
If you are coming to the office there are additional procedure to follow for everyone’s protection:
- When you arrive for your appointment, we will require you to call reception from your car. 09 623 0515 ext 1011. This is to avoid you crossing over with other clients.
- Please login for contact tracing (preferably through the NZ COVID Tracer App). We will also keep record of those who enter the premises.
- Sanitise your hands before coming into the meeting.
- You will also need to bring your own pen.
- Our meeting room space allows for social distancing, however we recommend that you wear a mask.
- Please don’t be offended that we don’t shake your hand!
Level 1: We will operate mainly in the office, however, some staff may continue to work remotely. You are encouraged to use the NZ COVID Tracer App and to keep up proper hygiene practices. Hand sanitizer will be available and we will do our best to keep a 1-metre distance.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you do not know who you need to speak to, please email email@example.com.