Now that you've signed the contract, you may only have a short time to get organised. Here are a few things that are easy to overlook when shifting your life to a different space.
About the Author
A director at DK Law, Kristine King is well-known throughout both law circles and in our local community for her professionalism and dedication. Kristine specialises across property, commercial and trust law, and has a particular interest in working with property developers and property traders.
Kristine loves giving back to the wider community and is often found helping out with specialist advice for the New Zealand Law Society, writing white papers or doing webinars for different law and community groups.
On the commercial side, her expertise includes advising on business sales and acquisitions, joint ventures, commercial contracts and business structures. Kristine excels at helping achieve clients’ long-term objectives to ring-fence assets – whether it’s establishing a trust or by using some other mechanism.
Her experience also includes:
New Zealand Law Society:
- Executive, NZLS Property Law Section
- Convenor, NZLS Standards Committee
- Accredited specialist, NZLS Property Law Section
- Member, NZLS Property Law Section Reform Committee
- Presenter, ANZ Property Unlocked and Business Growth series
- Presenter, Auckland Property Investors’ Association
Member of the Institute of Directors in New Zealand.